Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

To all GTA Modders

THE GAME: RE-VOLT





















NISSAN SKYLINE R30

















MODIFIEDABLE HANDLING: DRIFT/GRIP/RACING/TOUGE

















THE GAME > DOWNLOAD


I found an old game I used to play as a kid, now I want to introduce the game is modifiable with cars and tracks modifiable handling, and has quite a lot of fun making it playable over Hamachi and I just wanted to ask you if my time with I want to try the
game with me to mod because i suckd at it when u want to try PLS TALK TO MEE I WANT HEEEEELP :D

Modding Tools:
Zmod 1.7

TUTORIALS/HELP
HELP FOR PROBLEMS
TUTORIAL SCRATCH FOR RV

Download Zones of cars / tracks:
DOWNLOADS

CHEATS FOR ALL TRACKS AND CARS:
CARS=CARNIVAL
TRACKS=TRACKER

Type it in ur Name box in Single Racer

FEATURES:
GAMEPAD CAN BE USED

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen